DO dissolved oxygen measuring device
- HIGH ACCURACY: + ppb error below 20 ppb
- RAPID STABILIZATION following calibration or maintenance.
- EASILY REPLACEABLE MEMBRANE, no special tools required.
- AUTOMATIC COMPENSATION FOR CHANGES IN MEMBRANE PERMEABILITY
- VARIOPOL CONNECTOR OPTION allows the sensor to be replaced without running new cable.
The Rosemount 499ATrDO sensor is a membrane-covered amperometric sensor for the continuous determination of ppb-level dissolved oxygen in water. The primary application is steam condensate and boiler feedwater
|Accuracy||<20 ppb ±1 ppb
>20 ppb ±5% of reading Drift: <4% over 60 days
|Measurement range||0.00 to 20 ppb (for measurements in ppm range, use 499ADO sensor)|
|Environment temperature||Operation: from 5 to 45 ° C (41 to 113 ° F)
Storage: 0 to 60 ° C (32 to 140 ° F)
|Weight||1 lb/3 lb (0.5 kg/1.5 kg)|